Tuesday, July 12, 2011

See me move to no man's land

This really obscure track by Scandinavian boy Popnoname has been playing of late in my cycle. It held little value to me several years back, but slowly the lyrics went from being mindless to seeming rather perceptive. I'm not sure why, but they seem to stir something. 


Watch/listen/read and make up your own mind if it's rambling or if it makes sense. 


I listened to it a good 10 times to get the lyrics down until he just emailed them to me...ha.

"No man's land. I want to move to no man's land. Fuck the free world. Young, dynamic, and pretty high. I move to no man's land, where everyone knows themselves and nobody else. Moments that would influence no one. I close my eyes to be in no man's land. See the world through my eyes. Find what I need. Need what I find. Like me. Meet what I find. Like losing myself in a trance. In habit which can't be left behind in the picture of others. Everything being pretend the day after you were there. Poster sheets on tv. In the sun. 



The day I look in the mirror it only shows me shadows."

No comments:

Post a Comment