Monday, July 11, 2011

See me now?


With all the excitement and changes in life (and to avoid going in circles circles circles--thanks to a friend who taught me that you can get any address when you put the word in three times), I'm finding myself actually intrigued with the concept of having a little hub to share (and force upon) my interests with friends and loved ones. 


Let's be honest, a blog is generally done for selfish purposes. A chance to put your thoughts, opinions, and favorites in one neat package or to make profit. I'm aiming for the former. I used to dislike the concept, but at this point, it doesn't necessarily feel like that bad of a thing. 


After all, a little vanity never hurt anyone, right? Right?



Anyway, if you enjoy snobbery, music, film, inflated opinions, or are finding yourself to be generally bored--come see me now.

Oh and Follow the blog so I can harass you regularly. 



xo
sk 

No comments:

Post a Comment